Legal notice and information on the conditions of use of the website
In compliance with the duty of information stipulated in Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce, LOCALE EVENTS & SOUL S.L. as owner of the website localevents.es, states:
1. Identification Data:
- Corporate name: LOCALE EVENTS & SOUL S.L.
- Registered Office: Plaza de la Independencia, number 2, 2nd floor, 28001 Madrid.
- Tax ID: B62325881
- Email address: email@example.com
- Registration data in the Commercial Registry: Volume 22.219, book 0, folio 7, section 8´, page number M-396.592.
This information conforms and regulates the conditions of use, limitations of liability and obligations that users of the website published under the domain name localevents.es, assume and undertake to respect.
“Page” means the LOCALEVENTS.ES domain that is made available to Internet Users.
“User” means a natural or legal person who uses or visits the Website.
“Content” means the pages that make up the entire domain LOCALEVENTS.ES, which equals the information and services that LOCALE EVENTS & SOUL S.L. makes available to Internet Users. They contain messages, texts, photographs, graphics, icons, logos, technology, links, textures, drawings, sound and/or image files, recordings, software, appearance, graphic design and source codes and, in general, any kind of material contained in the Page.
“Hyperlink”, a technique by which a User can navigate through different pages of the Web, or the Internet, with a simple click on the text, icon, button or indicative that contains the link.
“Cookies”, technical means for “traceability” and tracking of navigation on Websites. These are small text files that are written on the User’s computer. This method has implications on privacy, so LOCALE EVENTS & SOUL S.L. will provide timely and reliable notice of its use at the time it is implemented on the Website.
If the User does not agree with the clauses and conditions of use of this Legal Notice, he/she will refrain from using the Page.
4. Use of the website
localevents.es provides access to articles, information and data (hereinafter, “THE CONTENT”) owned by LOCALE EVENTS & SOUL S.L. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the website.
Some pages of the website (localevents.es) may allow participation by means of comments, in which case any user may send texts through the form established for this purpose. By sending these texts, by clicking on the corresponding link, the USER undertakes and accepts to make appropriate use of the contents that localevents.es offers through its website, and not to use them for:
- engaging in unlawful, illegal activities or activities contrary to good faith and public order.
- to introduce or disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, or pornographic nature, or any that may be considered as praise of terrorism or otherwise violate human rights.
- cause damage to the physical and logical systems of LOCALEVENTS.ES, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread computer viruses on the network or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage.
- attempt to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
- In short, to respect the applicable legislation, morality and generally accepted good customs, public order and these general conditions of access and use.
To this effect, THE USER undertakes NOT to use any of the Contents for illicit purposes or effects, prohibited in the Legal Notice or by current legislation, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or that in any way may damage, disable, overload, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of the Content, computer equipment or documents, files and all kinds of content stored on any computer equipment or contracted by LOCALE EVENTS & SOUL S.L., other Users or any Internet user (hardware and software).
THE USER undertakes not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties any kind of material contained on the Website, including, but not limited to information, text, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software, logos, trademarks, icons, technology, photographs, software, links, graphic design and source codes, or any other material to which he/she has access as a User of the Website.
Also, in accordance with all of the foregoing, THE USER may not:
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way communicate publicly, transforming or modifying the Content, unless you have express written authorisation from LOCALE EVENTS & SOUL S.L., which is the holder of the corresponding rights, or if this is legally permitted.
- Delete, manipulate or in any way alter the copyright and other data identifying the reservation of rights of LOCALE EVENTS & SOUL S.L. or its owners, the fingerprints and/or digital identifiers, or any other technical means established for their recognition.
- The User shall refrain from obtaining or even attempting to obtain the Content by using means or procedures other than those which, as the case may be, have been made available for this purpose or have been indicated for this purpose on the Web pages where the Content is found or, in general, those which are habitually used on the Internet for this purpose, provided that they do not entail a risk of damage or disablement of the Page and/or the Content.
Similarly, the USER acknowledges:
- That LOCALE EVENTS & SOUL S.L. shall not be liable in any way for the opinions expressed by users, who participate under their sole and exclusive liability.
- User comments do not represent the opinions of LOCALE EVENTS & SOUL S.L. of its partners or its employees.
- That LOCALE EVENTS & SOUL S.L. does not guarantee, in any case, the publication of the contents sent by the users. In this respect, all comments received will be automatically reviewed by an anti-spam filter and moderated, in terms of form, by a webmaster, who will act in any case respecting the democratic freedoms of expression and information.
Likewise, LOCALE EVENTS & SOUL S.L. reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for human dignity, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that threaten youth or childhood, public order or security or that, in its opinion, are not suitable for publication.
In any case, localevents.es will not be liable for the opinions expressed by users through the blog or other participation tools that may be created, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable legislation.
LOCALE EVENTS & SOUL S.L. is aware of the importance of data protection, as well as the privacy of the USER and has therefore implemented a data processing policy aimed at providing maximum security in the use and collection of personal data, ensuring compliance with current legislation on the matter and configuring this policy as one of the basic pillars in in our action lines.
As a service to our visitors, our website may include hyperlinks to other sites that are not operated or controlled by LOCALE EVENTS & SOUL S.L. Therefore, LOCALE EVENTS & SOUL S.L. does not warrant, nor is it responsible for the legality, reliability, usefulness, veracity and timeliness of the contents of such websites or their privacy practices. Please be aware that before you provide your personal information to these non localevents.es websites, their privacy practices may differ from ours.
Likewise, those persons who intend to establish hyperlinks between their web sites and ours (localevents.es) must observe and comply with the following conditions:
- No prior authorisation will be required when the Hyperlink only allows access to our home page, but you may not reproduce it in any way. Any other form of Hyperlink shall require the express and unequivocal written authorisation of LOCALE EVENTS & SOUL, S.L.
- No “frames” shall be created with the Web pages or on the Web pages of LOCALE EVENTS & SOUL, S.L.
- No false, inaccurate or offensive statements or indications shall be made about LOCALE EVENTS & SOUL S.L., its directors, employees or collaborators, or the people who are related to the Website for any reason whatsoever, or about the Users of the Website, or the Content supplied.
- It shall not be stated or implied that LOCALE EVENTS & SOUL S.L. has authorised the Hyperlink or that it has supervised or assumed in any way the Content offered or made available on the Web page on which the Hyperlink is established.
- The Web page on which the Hyperlink is established may only contain what is strictly necessary to identify the destination of the Hyperlink.
- The Web page on which the Hyperlink is established shall not contain information or contents that are illicit, contrary to morality and generally accepted good customs and public order, nor shall it contain content that is contrary to any third party rights.
7. Modification of the Legal Notice
In order to improve the performance of the website, LOCALE EVENTS & SOUL S.L. reserves the right to carry out, at any time and without prior notice, modifications and updates of the information contained on the website, of its configuration and design and of this legal notice, as well as of any other particular conditions. Therefore, THE USER must read the Legal Notice in each and every one of the occasions on which he/she accesses the Page.
8. Intellectual and industrial property
LOCALE EVENTS & SOUL S.L. is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (including but not limited to images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, combinations of colours, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programmes necessary for their operation, access and use, etc.), owned by LOCALE EVENTS & SOUL S.L. or its licensors, all rights being reserved.
Any use not previously authorised by LOCALE EVENTS & SOUL S.L. will be considered a serious breach of the author’s intellectual or industrial property rights.
The USER undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by LOCALE EVENTS & SOUL S.L. He or she may view the elements of the website and even print them, copy them and store them on the hard disk of his or her computer or on any other physical support provided that it is solely and exclusively for his or her personal and private use. The USER shall refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system installed on the pages of LOCALE EVENTS & SOUL S.L.
All trademarks, trade names or logos of any kind appearing on the Website are the property of LOCALE EVENTS & SOUL S.L. or, where applicable, third parties who have authorised their use, and it may not be construed that use of or access to the Portal and/or the Content gives the User any right over the aforementioned trademarks, trade names and/or logos, and none of the exploitation rights that exist or may exist over said Content may be construed as being assigned to the User.
Similarly, the Content is the intellectual property of LOCALE EVENTS & SOUL S.L., or of third parties as the case may be, therefore, the Intellectual Property rights are the property of LOCALE EVENTS & SOUL S.L. or of third parties who have authorised their use, to whom the exclusive exercise of the rights of use has been assigned in any form and, in particular, the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation. The reproduction, distribution and public communication of all or part of the content of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorisation of LOCALE EVENTS & SOUL S.L., including the way in which it is made available, is expressly prohibited.
The unauthorised use of the information contained in this website, as well as any breach of the Intellectual or Industrial Property rights of LOCALE EVENTS & SOUL S.L. or of third parties included in the Page that have ceded content will give rise to the legally established liabilities.
LOCALE EVENTS & SOUL S.L. is aware of the importance of data protection, as well as the privacy of the USER and therefore insists on you reading the “Cookies Policy” of our website.
10. Availability of the page
LOCALE EVENTS & SOUL S.L. does not guarantee that there will be no interruptions or errors in access to the Website or its Content, nor that it will be up to date, although it will make its best efforts to avoid, correct or update them if necessary. Consequently, LOCALE EVENTS & SOUL S.L. shall not be liable for any damages of any kind caused to THE USER that may result from failures or disconnections in the telecommunications networks that may cause the suspension, cancellation or interruption of the service of the Portal during the provision of the services or previously.
LOCALE EVENTS & SOUL S.L. excludes, with the exceptions contemplated in current legislation, any liability for damages of any nature that may be due to the lack of availability, continuity or quality of the functioning of the Website and its Content, due to non-compliance with the expectation of usefulness that users may have attributed to the Website and its Content.
The function of the Hyperlinks that appear in this Web is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other Websites that contain information on the matter. These Hyperlinks do not constitute a suggestion or recommendation.
LOCALE EVENTS & SOUL S.L. also assumes no liability whatsoever for any security errors that may occur, nor for any damage that may be caused to the user’s computer system (hardware and software), or to the files or documents stored therein, as a consequence of:
- The presence of a virus in the user’s computer that is used to connect to the services and content of the Website,
- A malfunction of the browser or the use of out-updated versions thereof.
LOCALE EVENTS & SOUL S.L. is not liable for the content of said linked pages, for the functioning or usefulness of the Hyperlinks nor for the result of said links, nor does it guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements in the same that may produce alterations in the user’s computer system (hardware and software), documents or files, excluding any liability for damages of any kind caused to the user for this reason.
Access to the Website does not imply any obligation on the part of LOCALE EVENTS & SOUL S.L. to control the absence of viruses, worms or any other harmful computer element. In any case, the availability of adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of harmful computer programs corresponds to the User, therefore, LOCALE EVENTS & SOUL S.L. assumes no liability whatsoever for any possible security errors that may occur during the provision of the service of the Page, nor for any damage that may be caused to the user’s computer system or third parties (hardware and software), files or documents stored therein, as a result of the presence of viruses in the user’s computer used to connect to services and Web content, a malfunction of the browser or the use of outdated versions thereof.
11. Quality of the Page
Given the dynamic and changing environment of the information and services provided through the Website, LOCALE EVENTS & SOUL S.L. makes its best effort, but does not guarantee the complete veracity, accuracy, reliability, usefulness and/or actuality of the Content.
The information contained in the pages that make up this Portal is only informative, consultative and advertising. In no case do they offer or have the character of a binding or contractual commitment.
LOCALE EVENTS & SOUL S.L. Assumes no liability whatsoever for the decisions that THE USER may make based on this information, as well as for any possible typographical errors that may be contained in the documents and graphics of the Website. The information is subject to possible periodic changes without prior notice of its content for extension, improvement, correction or update of the Contents.
12. Content Availability
The provision of the service of the Website and its Contents has, in principle, an indefinite duration. LOCALE EVENTS & SOUL S.L., however, is authorised to terminate or suspend the provision of the Page service and/or any of the Content at any time. Whenever reasonably possible, LOCALE EVENTS & SOUL S.L. will give prior notice of the termination or suspension of the Website.
With express waiver of any other jurisdiction, all parties involved submit to the Judges and Courts of Madrid for any questions that may arise regarding the interpretation, application and fulfilment of this Legal Notice, as well as any claims that may derive from its use.
14. Applicable law
These general conditions shall be governed by Spanish law.
LOCALE EVENTS & SOUL, S.L.
All copyrights reserved by international copyright laws and treaties. Copying, reproduction or dissemination, in whole or in part, by any means is expressly prohibited.